Photo by Sarah Katherine Davis
Catalyst Wedding Co. is the only online and print wedding publication with feminist values, featuring couples of all races, gender identities, cultures, religions, bodies, abilities, and sexual orientations.
Catalyst applies feminist values to the wedding industry in three ways: diversifying representation, challenging gendered roles, and standing for equal rights.
We seek to empower our community of readers and business owners to bring race, gender, sexuality, class, bodies, and more into the conversations taking place in the wedding world, a huge industry that maintains some very traditional ideas about power.
Catalyst is a small, woman-owned business. It is thanks to the support of our vendor community that we can continue to share all love stories.
We offer companies and wedding professionals access to a niche audience of progressive couples and readers in more major cities across 46 states and more than 14 countries.
Our vendor directory is a growing resource for all couples to find equality-minded professionals who are dedicated to making their wedding experience special and reflective of their values. All vendors in our directory must be welcoming to LGBTQ+ couples, and we love to support women-, LGBTQ+, and minority-owned businesses.
Here are some companies we DON'T want advertising with us:
- We DON'T feature companies that pay women an unequal wage compared to their male counterparts
- We DON'T feature companies that have publicly donated to groups opposed to same-sex marriage
- We DON'T feature companies that utilize underpaid or unpaid labor in the creation of their products
- We DON'T feature companies whose owners have made degrading or sexist public comments about women
- We DON'T feature companies whose owners have made racist or homophobic comments
- We DON'T feature plantation venues or any companies that fetishize the slave south
Work with Our Partners and Save
Catalyst and H&H Weddings offer discounted packages on both platforms
Email us for a quote
H&H Weddings is a leading source for wedding planning resources and inspiration for LGBTQ couples. Get exposure to a wider audience by marketing with both H&H Weddings and Catalyst.
Tomayia Colvin Education Offers Catalyst Community Members $10 OFF their First Course!
Submit an advertising inquiry and ask us how you can sign up for Tomayia Colvin Education!