I am not a mental health practitioner in the slightest, but as someone who suffers from anxiety, ADHD, and owns a wedding planning firm, I can speak uniquely to how to handle the two. Here are my tips to manage your mental health while you’re wedding planning.Read More
It’s not a relationship death sentence, and yet so many react as if I’ve given them one when I suggest it. Premarital counseling. Somehow we’ve associated that with being sent to the principal’s office or having our parents say they’re “disappointed" in us. We treat it like it means there's a problem, but premarital counseling isn’t a sign of problems, it’s the solution to them.Read More
- How active have you been in your search for a perfect partner? How did that work — or not work — for you?
- How good are you at letting people come to you? Can you relax and let things unfold when you're dating someone?
- What are your standards for your perfect partner? Are they the same or different than your standards for yourself?
- How similar have you been to past (or your present) partner(s)? How have you been different?
- What patterns do you see in your past relationships? What do you see as your biggest obstacles in meeting your perfect partner?